Monday, December 3, 2007

Andrew Thomas Joyner



For those who haven't seen pictures of Andrew, I thought I would post a few. Andrew arrived on October 11th. Unlike his siblings, he decided to come on his own 2 weeks early. Brian's parents weren't due to arrive for 4 more days. It was quite shocking to go into labor on my own AND have to find someone to come stay with our children. Thankfully one of Brian's Eastman co-workers was able to help us out.


At birth Andrew weighed 8lbs 14 ounces and was 22 inches. He had a check-up last week (7 weeks old). He weighed 13lbs 14 ounces and was 24 inches. He is a big boy! He is already wearing 3-6 month clothes. He continues to nurse every 3 hours, so I have been getting up twice at night. This week-end I started trying to stretch out his feedings with the paci. I was able to get him to go four hours in-between feedings. I'm hoping his Christmas present to me will be a full night's sleep.

No comments: