Friday, October 15, 2010

Books, Books and More Books

While I enjoy reading books to my toddlers, I love the picture books I share with my preschoolers best. There are books in the this list that make me laugh and some that make me cry. Some of them I love for the pictures as much as the story. Select a book from this list to share with your child, and I don't think you will be disappointed.

Where's Our Mama?
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and others in this series
Big Green Pocketbook
Little Bear's Trousers
Mouse Mess
Fergus's Upside-Down Day
Henry and Mudge books
Mr. Putter and Tabby books
The Little House
Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
Stand Back Said the Elephant I'm Going to Sneeze
Miss Rumphius
Miss Fannie's Hat
The Relatives Came
All the Places to Love
My Great Aunt Arizona
Make Way for Ducklings
Blueberries for Sal
Chick-a Chick-a Boom Boom
The Old Woman Who Named Things (probably my favorite on the whole list)


We always give our kids a few books for Christmas. Any suggestions for what I can give this year?

No comments: