Sunday, August 24, 2008

Andrew is 10 Months

Andrew turned 10 months old on August 11th. It's hard to believe he will be having a birthday soon. (It's even harder to believe that we will be celebrating it in California.) He started crawling a few weeks ago. He now loves to crawl around exploring the house, playing with whatever he can get his hands on and searching for crumbs! I should probably buy him some knee pads as our entire downstairs is tile.




Andrew loves his walker. He can move it (fast) with a purpose. The other day I watched him chase Hayley around the island!


Kathryn enjoys helping Andrew with his bottle.



Here are a some pictures I took of the kids before we left for church this morning.



1 comment:

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

Wow Jama. You're kids are changing so quickly. It took me a bit to recognize Will and Emily, they have changed so much. I'm glad that I can keep up a bit with you all through your blog.

Thinking and praying for you all.

Blessings,
Kimberly